Learn the basics and get an overview of our Shielding Innocence curriculum.
Some important questions will be answered:
- How does a predator pick a child?
- What can parents do to help protect their child?
- How can parents set good boundaries for their children?
- How should parents talk to their child about his or her own body?
- How does starting the conversation at preschool age help prevent harm to your child?
Place: Weekday School at First Presbyterian Church of Orlando, 106 E Church St., Orlando, FL 32801
Date: Thursday, October 20th, 2016
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Cost: $25 per person/$35 per couple
8-hour Shielding Innocence Training Seminar:
An in-depth look at the process, the predators, and your preparedness to protect your child from sexual abuse.
Place: University Presbyterian Church, 2562 Rouse Rd, Orlando, FL 32817
Dates: April 29 — April 30, 2016
Time: Friday, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Cost: $50 a person/$75 a couple*
*Childcare will be provided
2-hour Shielding Innocence seminar (hosted at Circle Christian School): Learn the basics of preventing sexual abuse from happening to your child.
Place: Circle Christian School (Calvary Assembly Church), 1199 Clay Street, Winter Park
Date: March 11, 2016
Time: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Cost: $25 a person/$35 a couple*
Calvary Assembly Church
1199 Clay Street
Winter Park, FL 32789